Skip to content
- Warm layered clothing. (it can be very cold out on the water, even in the middle of the summer. Bring sweatpants and a sweatshirt to pull on over shorts and tees at the very least) There is ample dry storage on the boat, better to have it and not need it than to be uncomfortable!
- Comfortable Footwear with non-marking soles please!! (covered toes are recommended, sharp hooks and sharp teeth on deck are an expected part of a fishing trip)
- Rain gear. (Even on sunny days flying spray can make you glad you have it along.)
- Hat and Sunglasses
- Camera/Video Camera
- Fishing Gear. I have all the high quality rods and tackle that you will need on the boat, but if you have any favorites of your own please feel free to bring them along.
- A cooler to get your catch home in. (please leave it in your car)
- Food and Drinks. There is a cooler on the boat stocked with ice and bottled drinking water and plenty of room for any additional drinks or food you would like to bring along. PLEASE no glass containers.
- Beer and wine are permitted on the boat but please exercise good judgment. Having a cold beer while fishing on a hot summer day is a long tradition. However, alcohol in excess and boats are not a good mix! The Captain will terminate a trip immediately if he deems a passenger to be intoxicated or unsafe.
- Illegal Drugs are not permitted on board.
© 2020 Dragonfly Sportfishing. All Rights Reserved.